Bo Bunny silicone teethers have been designed to comfort your baby throughout teething and, whilst we know you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to teething toys, the following design features make the Bo Bunny teether a cut above the rest:
- Our 100% Silicone design means Rosa & Bo teethers can be stored in the fridge. Once chilled, they can be used to cool and soothe sore gums more effectively
- Rose & Bo’s carefully shaped ergonomic design makes our teethers easier for baby to hold
- Soft and cushioned silicone helps soothe sore gums as your baby chews
- Gentle mint flavour stimulates baby’s tastebuds and prepares baby for brushing
- Dishwasher and steriliser safe for easy cleaning
- BPA FREE
- Tested to British and European safety standards
- Safety tested from birth but best suited for 5 months and over
More than just an adorable face, the Bo Bunny teether will soothe baby’s tender gums and is perfectly shaped for little hands to hold. This early action will help your baby develop hand-eye coordination and (back to that adorable face), the smiling Bo Bunny character face promotes interaction and play. We’ve included a super gentle mint flavour in our Bo Bunny teethers too, this stimulates baby’s tastebuds and encourages baby to reach for something familiar at the first sign of discomfort.
Directions for Use - Before each use, inspect the product thoroughly and throw away at the first sign of damage. Can be cooled in the fridge but do not place in the freezer.
Care Instructions - Wash thoroughly with warm, soapy water & mild detergent or place the teether in the top rack of the dishwasher. Do not boil, microwave or use harsh chemicals to clean the teether. Do not store in direct sunlight or near a source of heat. Discard all packaging before giving this product to your child and retain instructions for care.
All Rosa & Bo baby and toddler toys are tested to British and European safety standards so you can be confident that your purchase is of the safest possible quality.
Free UK shipping on orders over £30 (normally £2.95)